Total Roofing and Construction Services, Inc. has been servicing the Northwest Indiana region for over 30 years. We’ve helped over 2,051 clients just like YOU. Whether you’re looking for a roofing contractor to assist you in the insurance claims process, flipping a house for a profit, a first-time home owner, or need a minor repair call team total!
Why total roofing?
1. EXPERIENCE. We have roofing technicians & installers that have been with us for over 20 years! These are not random carpenters out of a truck, but seasoned and certified installers.
2. SKILLED. Project managers are trained in Exactimate insurance software (THE SAME TOOL AS INSURANCE ADJUSTERS!). This skill set allows us to maximize the return you deserve after a catastrophic storm such as hail, tornado, wind, flooding, or other weather related events. Don’t let your insurance take advantage of you.
3. TRUSTED. 2015 is our 30th anniversary in the roofing business, which means our warranties mean something! Would you trust a 10 year warranty agreement with a company that’s been around 3 years? 7 out of 10 roofing contractors go out of business in their third year. We’re proud of our history and look forward to growing alongside you.
4. INDUSTRY TRUSTED. We are certified installers by the individuals who produce the products you want and deserve on your home. These certifications are extremely important, because we can provide special warranties such as the GAF Lifetime Golden Pledge warranty (labor & product protection).
5. WE’RE HOOSIERS! Our project managers streets live minutes away: Lowell, Munster, Crown Point, & Cedar Lake residents. Additionally, we are centrally located for emergencies: Office headquarters is located within thirty minutes from Dyer, Munster, St.John, Schererville, Portage, Griffth, Cedar Lake, Lowell, & Crown Point.
*(Residential roofing includes: Multi-family complexes (apartments, condominiums, retirement homes, townhouses), single family homes, and any property that is deemed for living.)